Monday, January 28, 2008

Fairy Portals







I am having a crazy fairy day. Good crazy.



This extremely nice person AngelaW whom I have never met in person but have been getting to know through e mail has been spreading the word about my fairy portals. In fact she wrote the sweetest story about her fairy door and their first visit from the tooth fairy. http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelav/2226274372/


It even got to my hubby. Anyway, I am having a big demand for these now so I have been crafting away having the most fun I've had in a long time.

To everyone who wants one, please be patient with me. I am going as fast I can without skimping on the creativity put into each door. You really can't rush the fairies. Thanks Angela and may all of your fairies be happy!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

I love mine, just came in the mail and it is perfect. My daughter just loves it too !

Thank you !