Friday, February 19, 2010

What I get back...

So I am going to go out of my comfort zone. I am not a good blogger because 
1. I hate to talk about myself. It really makes me uncomfortable because I figure who really cares and I don't ever want to come across as "look at me, look at me. "
2. I am clearly not a writer.
3. I am so afraid of offending someone that I never dare write about anyone else which puts us back to #1.

With that said I had three wonderful ladies blog about my art this week. Two today. I am always grateful and kind of surprised.  Again, refer to #1.
When I sell something I get some cash and we conclude a business transaction and I really hope that they are happy with their purchase and on we go. Well, I am so fortunate to have so many of you share what happens after that transaction.  I want to share with you what one of those talented ladies blogged about today.
Here is a little of what I get back ..... http://sewbrookie.blogspot.com/    PRICELESS!  I am so happy to be a teeny, tiny part in that big memory.  What an honor.  You have made me feel like maybe, just maybe this is what I am supposed to be doing.

2 comments:

Melobeau said...

Your fairy door is WONDERFUL! NO wonder your work is being featured! I wasn't familiar with your work and find it so appealing. Especially like your strawberry. From one lady bug lover to another, I love your ladybugs, too.

Unknown said...

the tooth fairy idea is just... perfect. I love it ! These portals have given me ideas, but this one is by far the greatest ! It's a beautiful way to put your creation into action... :-)