Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer...

It's summer and time to head to the beach!  Over the years I have been asked if I can make a mermaid and until now I never had an idea of how to go about it. Now that I believe my skills have caught up to that request I have just tried my first mermaid attempt. Or is that just a fish tail? You decide....

I found these wonderful little glass bubbles and love how they look. I will be having fun with them in the future.I got them here ...http://www.etsy.com/shop/OOAKFairyland
along with some new fun supplies for making fairy wings. My girls are going to try them out and see what they can come up with.
Enjoy your summer!

3 comments:

painted princess collection said...

wonderful creations have not seen anything like this My eyes just popped out
anandhirajan

painted princess collection said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim Detmers said...

Thank you !